Sunday, February 1, 2009

The life I lead...

Well Ihave been a slacker these past couple of days, I haven't written in my "journal"! Thats only because NOTHING is new... I have been working sooo much. Night shift is ok but I feel like I never have the time to do anything, I just end up sleeping all day. Richard is thinking he may be home for school in a few weeks which is sooo awesome, I miss him alot and am so excited to surprise him with the fact that I can cook one of his Moms special meals! I do have to start practising however and get some recipes from her lol! I am going to pick Bo (Dars dog) up on Monday and Dad and I might stop in to have lunch with Sam while in the city! I have started thinking about what to do for her stagette and I just want it to be sooo fun! I think I will book a suite in Halifax for the night and we can get pedis or makeup or something done together and go for supper at the Keg and then all go party! Jen and I are going to order our dresses soon too just to make sure they get here in time! I think I may try the Sacred Heart Diet this week just to kick start my eating healthy and exersize stuff! Well thats all folks not much else new here! Love being able to put stuff on here and get it out of my mind, I sleep alot better, I think everyone should write stuff down, it truely helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment