Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Night shift

Well tonight I am working and realized I haven't written in my "journal" in a while. The kitty and doggy are getting along much better now, I got Bo a bone in town today and he was so excited he didn't even notice me leave for work. Richard comes home in 4 days!!!! I can't wait it'll be so nice to have him home for 4 months. Sam and I are going to the bridal show at the world trade and convention centre next weekend(the 22nd) I bought her tickets as a surprise. It'll be fun, Heather and I went last year and it was a hoot. Jenny and I need to order our dresses soon, she just bought a new car today and is so excited to show me and I have been sleeping to get rest for work so I haven't taken her calls but I will have to go visit this week sometime. I wrote all the birthday cards for our niece and nephews today, we missed all of their birthdays and have to give them to them next time we are in the city. Dad still isn't feeling great I hope he does soon. One of the girls at work broke her leg so I brought in some magazines to give her. Thats about all thats new with me! Lol so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment