Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today

Today I visited my cousin and her little boy. He is terrible two right now but oh so cute! I also had a terrible hair day and need to book and appointment for next week. I can't wait to talk to my husband tonight(he is working away right now) I have decided to surprise him when he comes home by cooking some special meals..... This is a really big deal because I do not cook. I hope he is happily surprised because I love him so much and want to make him happy. Tomorrow I am "adopting" my sister in law's dog, she is selling her house and we are watching him for a while(hopefully she will decide we should keep him) He is a Bermese Mountain dog and sooo cute, I hope he is well behaved too. That is about the entire day today...nothing too exciting, but nice to write a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment