Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why am I awake at 4:00 in the morning?

Well it's 4:00 am and I can't sleep! Wow I never have trouble sleeping, I don't think I'm thinking about anything that's keeping me up. I just booked Richard home on a flight that gets in on Valentine's day! Maybe it's excitment keeping me up, I also just found out I have that night off to spend with him! I am cooking dinner for him as a Valentine's day present and can't wait I think he will be so proud of me. I think it's gonna be his mom's mac and cheese. I am so excited to have Rich home for 4 months even though it means we will be extremely broke. We will have to be very careful with our money until he finishes school. However when he is done this year's back to back schooling he will have his full ticket and no longer be an apprentice which is a great thing. The way the economy is right now there are not nearly as many jobs out there for apprentices as there used to be. Ok I have to try to get at least another hours sleep or I might be a real crank tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment