Saturday, February 21, 2009

Working hard or hardly working?

Well my hunny is home! Unfortch, I have been working like crazy this week! I also got offered a full time night audit position at the hotel, Sunday-Thursday nights! I am so excited! I can't wait to have the weekends off. I passed my forklift training test this week too. What a week! I have started trying to plan Sammy's stagette, just so I don't leave it to the last minute! We are going to the Bridal Show in the city this Sunday so that'll be fun! I have been a little bored at work so I started watching Ru Pauls Drag Race( basically it's Americas top model but with drag queens) It's so good! Bo was very good at the vet today he weighs about 100 lbs! I thought it was closer to 200! lol Hunter still doesn't like himn and spends alot of time in the closet but hopefull yhe'll come around. I made Mac and Cheese bake for supper tonight and I think I might make bannana bread tomorrow, Rich likes it! Hmmm, not too much else new!

No comments:

Post a Comment